Issue 8 of Rebel City, London’s Anarchist Paper, is now out. It contains:
- You May Already Be An Anarchist
- Universal Credit: Stop It, Scrap It!
- Lords Versus Commoners
- Once Upon A Time in the Wild West
- Organising in West London
- Don’t Vote, Take to the Streets
- The Menace of ‘Professional Activists’
- When Women Stop, The World Stops
- Class Action Wins Satisfaction
- No to A Nation of Immigration Officers
- Save Latin Village Tottenham
- No war But Class War: a London Radical History Dossier.
As ever, the London Anarchist Communist Group helped write and publish this fine paper. Copies from the usual places or contact firstname.lastname@example.org